Home > Xbox > 0x80073cf6 xbox one - comprehensive reference
0x80073cf6 xbox one - comprehensive reference
How do I fix Xbox error code 0x80073CF6?
Error 0x80073cf6 occurs after updating and restarting your Xbox or after updating a Windows 10 app
- Press Windows key + Q.
- In the Search box, type WSReset.exe and hit Enter.
- Update app and check if error has been resolved.
What does error code 0x80073CF6 mean?
Some Windows 10 users are encountering the 0x80073CF6 error whenever they try to install or uninstall a program, or when they try to update an existing UWP app. ... This suggests that the Windows Store is reliant on data introduced with this update.
How do I fix error 0x80a4001a on Xbox one?
Error 0x80a4001a occurs when you're prompted for your password
- Go to System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
- Choose the account that you want to remove and select Remove.
- Select Sign-in, and then add your account again and enter your password.
- Select either No barriers or Ask for my passkey.