Xbox error 0x80a4001a - solutions to the problems
How do I fix error 0x80a4001a on Xbox one?
- Go to System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
- Choose the account that you want to remove and select Remove.
- Select Sign-in, and then add your account again and enter your password.
- Select either No barriers or Ask for my passkey.
How do I fix error 0x80a40019?
Restart your Xbox One to reset your network connection. See How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console. If restarting the console doesn't resolve this problem, wait a few minutes and try signing in again.
How do I fix the startup error on my Xbox one?
To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, select Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. If this works, you should be returned to the Home screen after the console resets.
How do you fix an Xbox update error?
- Restart your Xbox One.
- Power-cycle the Xbox One from the Something Went Wrong screen.
- Reset your Xbox One.
- Check your network connection.
- Attempt an offline update.
- Free up space on your hard drive.
- Factory reset your Xbox One.
- Contact Microsoft Support.